Interim storage facility BLD11
- Volume of the storage area: 4,492 cubic metres
- Maximum storage capacity: 490 cubic metres
- Amount of stored waste: 378 cubic metres
- Surface: 562 square metres
- Type of stored waste: Low Level / Intermediate Level waste
New B106 temporary repository
- Volume of the storage area: 4,420 cubic metres
- Maximum storage capacity: 525 cubic metres
of radioactive waste
- Surface: 568 square metres
- Type of stored waste: Very Low Level / Low Level / Intermediate Level waste
Very low and low activity liquid waste is stored in safe conditions within the plant, pending the approval of the Operational Plan for their treatment and conditioning, which will be carried out at the Nucleco facility.
The overpacks produced by the waste treatment and conditioning processes, will return to the Bosco Marengo plant for temporary storage, pending their transfer to the National Repository.